KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978. KPMG Nigeria provides multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community.
KPMG Nigeria is committed to working with clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
KPMG Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill this positions:
1. 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Program
The Ideal candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
NOTE: IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE/BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE, YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY AGAIN.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG.
If you are an eligible candidate, Click here to Apply now.
2. Chief Operating Officer (Upstream)
- The Chief Operating Officer coordinates and directs the overall operations of the asset. He/she will be responsible for the operating expenditure on the project and the maximization of the asset value. The individual will be responsible for strategy formulation and implementation of the JV’s long and short-term goals.
- He/she will build necessary relationships with regulatory agencies and other stakeholders to achieve success.
- Establish the required strategic objectives and operational plans for the JV to implement its 5 Year Business Plan as well as communicate such plans to key stakeholders.
- Review and evaluate the threats and risks to the successful implementation of the plan and prepare the required strategies to mitigate and manage such risks.
- Identify and promote potential investment/asset acquisition opportunities.
- Ensure that all commercial objectives are met within schedule
- Set targets of business and operational performance for front-line managers and ensure that such targets are cascaded down to staff
- Ensure cost-effective operations with a high focus on productivity, reliability and commercial viability.
- The ideal candidate should have a first degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 10 -18 years of relevant experience.
- Technical experience garnered while working for reputable indigenous E & P companies.
- Experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Asset custody transfer management.
- Reservoir engineering.
- Well engineering.
- Health, safety, and environment, etc.
If you are the ideal candidate, click here to Apply.
Like. Share. Comment.