Only a few are aware of the various ways of making money online. Accumulating money online is no longer a new thing and you can start with a capital as low as N1000. Here are some of the ways of making money online.
1. Create a blog
Blogging is one of the easiest ways of making money from where ever you are. You don’t need to have a definite workspace because you can work from your comfort zone and it doesn’t need a lot of time like other jobs.
As a blogger, your time is flexible and doesn’t require the whole day. Remember, nothing good comes easy, in blogging you will have to gain the skill of writing and being creative.
There are different areas to make money from blogging such as
- Advertising different products and brands on your blog
- Provide freelance services
- Sell online courses
- Sell products on the blog
If you want to be a blogger and you have a day job, there is no need to quite, you can make blogging a part-time hobby to grows your skill and grow the blog.
2. Create and sell tutorial videos on Udemy(udemy.com)
Udemy is an online learning platform. Udemy may be the largest educational “how-to” video producer out there. It currently offers 20,000 publicly available video instruction courses in categories ranging from “Lifestyle” to “Test Preparation.” With more than 10,000 instructors globally, over 1,000 new courses are added each month. The rapidly growing student base – currently four million – views more than 80,000 lectures daily, available in 10 different languages and 190 countries.
It’s very simple to make money from Udemy, all you need to do is to make a plan, prepare, sharpen and publish your course. Udemy pays you for adding knowledge on their platform.
Instructors on Udemy have earned more than $17million. If someone can make that much why can’t you?
3. Become a Freelancer
A freelancer is someone who is self-employed and not necessarily committed to a particular employer long term.
A freelancer can start different services he wishes, like
- social media management
- website development
- graphic design
- sell goods
- book review
All these services can be learned over time to attract the right customers to what you are selling.
4. Be graphics designer
Graphics are very essential in business, graphics most times catches the attention of people and draw them toward the product being advertised. Graphics can be used to persuade a targeted audience about a product.
Saying this, the demand of graphic designers is on the rise. If you have the skill for art, you can make use of the opportunity and make money off it.
Jobs for graphic designers are:
- product interfaces
5. Create a Youtube Channel
This is one of the easiest ways of making money online in Nigeria. Youtube proves the power of the internet, Youtube gets over 5 billion views per day. Back in 2015, Felix Kjellberg who is the owner of pewDiePie made an amazing sum of $12 million dollars.
Creating contents that attract viewers and keeps them engaged will help increase your followership and the number subscribers. Your Youtube channel can then be monetized.
Here are some popular Youtube categories that are highly lucrative
- Comedy: If you’re funny, start creating funny skits or upload things that makes people at ease and makes them laugh. In Nigeria, we have a lot of them whose lives have changed just because they created funny skits online.
- Tutorials: Makes videos ranging from doing makeups, laundry, cooking, fixing things, life hacks, programming etc. There is always someone search ” how to” do something online.
- Product reviews: Creating videos for a new product stating its highs and lows. If it should be bought or not. If you’re reliable you subscribe number will increase
- Motivational videos: There always someone somewhere who needs to be motivated and having motivational videos helps them.
- Sports Channel: This draws a lot of views, sports has become a universal language. Having the latest or rarest post will see you followership increase.
There several categories to choose from when it comes to making money on Youtube.
Here are the richest Youtubers:
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5M (AUD14.8M) …
- Felix Kjelberg (PewDiePie) – USD$12M (AUD15.4) …
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5M (AUD16M) …
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5M (AUD16M) …
- Dude Perfect – USD$14M (AUD18M) …
- Evan Fong (VanossGaming) – USD$15.5M (AUD20M) …
- Daniel Middleton (DanTDM) USD16.5M (AUD21.2M)